INGRID ANDRESS SET TO RELEASE A DIVINE DELUXE VERSION OF
CRITICALLY-ACCLAIMED DEBUT ALBUM LADY LIKE ON 10/2
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – (September 21, 2020) – “A signpost for modern female complexity” (Billboard), Warner Music Nashville/Atlantic Records recording artist Ingrid Andress is gearing up to release the Lady Like (Deluxe)album on October 2nd, featuring three brand new unreleased songs (PRE-SAVE HERE). From heartache to heartbreak, the Lady Like (Deluxe) is set to arrive with an entirely new track listing specifically curated by Ingrid to take listeners along for the journey as she pushes the pain away, tries love again, and falls back down, all while remembering exactly who she is.
"My love life and emotions are always all over the place,” explains Andress. “And with the new songs as a part of the deluxe, I felt like this special track listing was a perfect way to let fans inside my head a little bit more."
In addition to her newest original song, “Feeling Things,” the deluxe album will feature a collaboration with Little Big Town on Andress’ No. 1 debut “More Hearts Than Mine.” as well as a cover of “Boys” which Ingrid originally co-wrote for Charli XCX. To celebrate this release and Andress' birthday, fans who purchase a Lady Like (Deluxe) Bundle will receive a limited edition “Feeling Things” hoodie and an exclusive “Feeling Things” keychain along with the digital album download (PURCHASE HERE).
Earlier this month, the Platinum-selling artist was nominated for a CMA Award in the New Artist category and Song of the Year category for “More Hearts Than Mine.” She also recently released two brand new Spotify Singles—including a new take on the title track from her debut album, “Lady Like,” and a stunning cover of Dua Lipa’s “Don’t Start Now.” Listen to them now, only on Spotify (CLICK HERE).
The breakout star was the winningest artist at the 32nd Annual MusicRow Awards this year, sweeping every category she was nominated in. In addition to taking home the award for Breakthrough Artist-Writer of the Year and Breakthrough Artist of the Year, “More Hearts Than Mine” also earned her the sought-after Song of the Year award.
Named to GRAMMY-contender watch lists by both Billboard and HITS, Andress has accumulated a career total of nearly 350 million global streams and was the only solo-female-debut to crack Top 20 on the Country Airplaychart in 2019. Her debut album, Lady Like, was met with widespread critical acclaim and is set for a vinyl release on 10/16 (PRE-ORDER HERE). She has appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Late Night with Seth Meyers and TODAY, and received overwhelming praise from some of the most-read publications across the country including Variety, Entertainment Weekly, NY Times, ELLE, People, WWD, American Songwriter, PAPER, Idolator, LADYGUNN, Flaunt, and several more. The Colorado-native started the year touring with Keith Urban on select dates, Andress’ 2020 tour dates also included shows with Dan + Shay, Tim McGraw and Thomas Rhett.
LADY LIKE (DELUXE)
1. “Feeling Things” – Ingrid Andress, Jason Wu, Trey Campbell
2. “The Stranger (Reimagined)” – Ingrid Andress, Ryan Lafferty
3. “Anything But Love” – Ingrid Andress, Jamie Floyd, Zach Abend
4. “We’re Not Friends” – Ingrid Andress, AJ Pruis, Derrick Southerland, Nate Cyphert
5. “Both” – Ingrid Andress, Derrick Southerland, Jordan Schmidt
6. “More Hearts Than Mine” – Ingrid Andress, Sam Ellis, Derrick Southerland
7. “Lady Like” – Ingrid Andress, Sam Ellis, Derrick Southerland
8. “Boys” - Ingrid Andress, Cass Lowe, Jerker Hansson, Ari Leff, Emily Warren, Michael Pollack
9. “Bad Advice” – Ingrid Andress, Derrick Southerland, Jamie Moore
10. “Waste of Lime” – Ingrid Andress, Shane McAnally, Sam Ellis, Derrick Southerland
11. “Life of the Party” – Ingrid Andress, Jason Wu, Jesse Thomas
12. “The Stranger” – Ingrid Andress, Ryan Lafferty
13. “More Hearts Than Mine (with Karen Fairchild and Kimberly Schlapman of Little Big Town)” – Ingrid Andress, Sam Ellis, Derrick Southerland