SET FOR LATE-NIGHT DEBUT ON ABC’S JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE! (4/26) AS “UP DOWN” RISES INTO TOP 15 AT COUNTRY RADIO
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (April 11, 2018) – Morgan Wallen is sharing new details behind his highly-anticipated debut album IF I KNOW ME, arriving Friday, April 27 on Big Loud Records.
The sought-after songwriter co-penned six tracks for the album, produced by CMA and ACM Award winner Joey Moi. The project embodies Wallen’s downhome roots, whiskey-soaked vocals, and Southern rock edge, serving as a fitting introduction to “country music’s newest superstar” (NKD Mag).
The 14-song collection kicks off with Wallen’s “too dang catchy to ignore” (Taste of Country) single “Up Down” featuring MULTI-PLATINUM duo Florida Georgia Line. The breakthrough smash has amassed over 80.5 million plays to date and continues its swift ascent up the radio charts, currently inside the Top 15.
Wallen will make his late-night debut performing the “buoyant” (Rolling Stone Country) track on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! alongside FGL on April 26.
IF I KNOW ME Track listing:
1. “Up Down” (Feat. Florida Georgia Line) (Brad Clawson, CJ Solar, Michael Hardy)
2. “Happy Hour” (Corey Crowder, Michael Hardy, Craig Wiseman)
3. “Had Me By Halftime” (Michael Hardy, James McNair, Josh Miller, Daniel Ross, Morgan Wallen)
4. “Whiskey Glasses” (Ben Burgess, Kevin Kadish)
5. “Whatcha Know 'Bout That” (Michael Hardy, Cameron Montgomery, Craig Wiseman, Josh Leo, Jim Photoglo, Wendy Waldman)
6. “Redneck Love Song” (David Garcia, Michael Hardy, Hillary Lindsey, Josh Miller)
7. “Little Rain” (Matt Dragstrem, Chase McGill, Ben Hayslip)
8. “If I Know Me” (Michael Hardy, Ernest Keith Smith, Ryan Vojtesak, Morgan Wallen)
9. “Chasin' You” (Jamie Moore, Morgan Wallen, Craig Wiseman)
10. “The Way I Talk” (Jessi Alexander, Ben Hayslip, Chase McGill)
11. “If I Ever Get You Back” (Dallas Davidson, Matt Dragstrem, Ben Hayslip)
12. “Gone Girl” (Jessi Alexander, Cameron Montgomery, Deric Ruttan, Morgan Wallen, Michael Hardy)
13. “Not Good At Not“ (Brett Tyler, Morgan Wallen, Craig Wiseman)
14. “Talkin' Tennessee” (Jeff Hyde, Morgan Wallen, Craig Wiseman)
IF I KNOW ME will be available for pre-order on all digital platforms Friday (4/13). Fans who pre-order will instantly receive “Happy Hour” that day and “Had Me By Halftime” on 4/20.
In addition to welcoming IF I KNOW ME on 4/27, Wallen will also make his Stagecoach Festival debut before continuing his headlining UP DOWN TOUR presented by Shiner Light Blonde. The kinetic performer will then join Luke Bryan’s WHAT MAKES YOU COUNTRY TOUR beginning May 31 in Toronto.
About Morgan Wallen:
Morgan Wallen's “addictive” (Morning Hangover) new single “Up Down,” featuring Florida Georgia Line, is catapulting up the Country radio airplay charts and has earned high praise from the likes of Billboard, Rolling Stone Country, Taste of Country, Sounds Like Nashville, Whiskey Riff and more. With more than 136 million streams to his credit, the engaging entertainer was named to CMT’s LISTEN UP “18 for 2018” class of newcomers and sharpened his performance skills opening for superstars including FGL and label mate Chris Lane. He’s currently on the road for his first headlining trek – the UP DOWN TOUR. Also an in-demand songwriter, Wallen has co-penned hits for A Thousand Horses, Dustin Lynch, and Kane Brown, as well as Jason Aldean’s sultry Top 5 “You Make It Easy." His five-song EP THE WAY I TALK (2016) features Top 30 debut single “The Way I Talk,” that made its mark on Spotify’s popular Wild Country, New Boots and New Music Friday playlists. Born in Sneedville, Tenn. (also home to bluegrass legend Jimmy Martin), Wallen was a star on the baseball diamond, attended the same high school as Country superstar Kenny Chesney, and has deep roots in the church. With a Hard Rock-loving preacher for a father and a mother who couldn’t get enough Country and contemporary Christian music, Wallen began performing for his local congregation at the tender age of 3 and went on to develop a strong love of Country, Rock and Hip-Hop. His debut album IF I KNOW ME, produced by award-winning studio whiz Joey Moi, will be released April 27 on Big Loud Records.