NASHVILLE, TENN. (December 21, 2018) — Ahead of its February 15 release date via BMLG Records, GRAMMY nominees FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE’s much-anticipated fourth studio album, CAN’T SAY I AIN’T COUNTRY, is available now for preorder. As an added bonus, their brand new call for unity, “People Are Different,” is ready for immediate download.
Loaded up with a 19-deep track list, the awaited release packs a punch with already-announced songs “Sittin’ Pretty” and “Colorado,” plus their romantic roots-infused, PLATINUM chart-topper “Simple” (16th #1 overall as artists). Longtime producer Joey Moi, who has stood at the helm of the superstar duo’s entire discography, captained the fresh project alongside FGL with their first co-producer credit. FGL’s Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley also each co-penned over half of the tracks, as some carry heavy-hitting guest collaborations with JASON DERULO, JASON ALDEAN, and HARDY.
Florida Georgia Line’s CAN’T SAY I AIN’T COUNTRY Track Listing
1. “Tyler Got Him a Tesla” (featuring Brother Jervel)
2. “Can’t Say I Ain’t Country” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Michael Hardy
3. “Simple” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Michael Hardy, Mark Holman
4. “Talk You Out of It” – Michael Hardy, Hunter Phelps, Jameson Rodgers, Alysa Vanderheym
5. “All Gas No Brakes” (featuring Brother Jervel)
6. “Speed of Love” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jordan Schmidt
7. “Women” (featuring Jason Derulo) – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jason Derulo, David Garcia, Josh Miller
8. “People Are Different” – Michael Hardy, Mark Holman, Hillary Lindsey
9. “Told You” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Dallas Davidson
12. “Small Town” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Michael Hardy, Jordan Schmidt
13. “Sittin’ Pretty” – Nick Donley, Michael Hardy, Jake Mitchell
14. “Catfish Nuggets” (featuring Brother Jervel)
15. “Can’t Hide Red” (featuring Jason Aldean) – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Rob Hatch, James McNair, Ben Stennis
16. “Colorado” – Drew Green, Michael Hardy, Hunter Phelps
17. “Like You Never Had It” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Mark Holman, Morgan Wallen
18. “Swerve” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, David Garcia, Josh Miller
19. “Blessings” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Tom Douglas, Jesse Frasure, Jordan Schmidt, Ernest K. Smith
CAN’T SAY I AIN’T COUNTRY succeeds FGL’s powerhouse, PLATINUM DIG YOUR ROOTS album on BMLG Records (2016), which served up three consecutive #1s: 4X PLATINUM “H.O.L.Y.,” 2X PLATINUM “May We All” (feat. Tim McGraw), and PLATINUM “God, Your Mama, And Me” (feat. Backstreet Boys).
As their latest single, “Talk You Out of It,” burns up the charts, FGL just revealed a peek at the making of their steamy music video behind closed doors. Amplifying the seductive lyrics with sizzling cameos from their wives, Brittney Kelley and Hayley Hubbard, watch the straight fire teaser, in addition to the full-length music video directed by Justin Clough.
Topping off 2018 in true FGL-style, the global entertainers will take over New Orleans, LA, as they count down to midnight headlining the 13th annual Allstate® Fan Fest. In advance of the 2019 Allstate® Sugar Bowl®, FGL will perform a free show from the historic French Quarter. Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2019 will also broadcast from their 3rd annual Central Time Zone bash hosted by Lucy Hale, capturing live concert footage. Starting at 8 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. CT on ABC on December 31, fans can find additional information on how they can attend the party of the year here.
ABOUT FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE: Billboard’s first-ever Trailblazer Award recipients continue to build their ever-expanding empire of innovative artistry and entrepreneurial endeavors throughout their colossal career. Turning up the heat with “Talk You Out of It,” from their anticipated fourth studio album, CAN’T SAY I AIN’T COUNTRY (releasing 2/15/19), the single follows PLATINUM chart-topper “Simple” (16th #1 overall as artists). FGL’s collaborations have amplified their appeal as the 4X PLATINUM #1 “Meant to Be” with Bebe Rexha is nominated for Best Country Duo/Group Performance at the 61st GRAMMY Awards (2/10/19 on CBS). Shattering records of their own accord, “Meant to Be” also led the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for 50 straight weeks – now the longest reign overall. Exceeding 4.2 billion streams, 31 million tracks, and more than 4.3 million albums sold worldwide, the BMLG Records duo became the first Country act to achieve RIAA’s DIAMOND certification (10 million copies sold) for their 11X-PLATINUM breakout “Cruise,” which is the best-selling digital Country single of all time (SoundScan). Since 2012, FGL has earned prestigious honors from the AMAs, ACM Awards, CMA Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and CMT Music Awards, plus left their mark on several chart-crushing songs as writers. The bona fide visionaries have launched their own Old Camp Peach Pecan Whiskey, as well as thriving businesses: FGL HOUSE, meet + greet, Tree Vibez Music, and Tribe Kelley.